Chili is the perfect dish for cold weather days, and makes for a favorite dish at your Super Sunday viewing party. Keep it healthy and enjoy this classic dish with our Thermo-Snack inspired chili recipe! This is a great recipe for the family or leaving yourself leftovers for a quick lunch. Try doubling this recipe to feed the whole party this weekend!
- 16 ounces ground sirloin
- 20 small green onions, sliced
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Morton Lite Salt
- 4 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 packages of Chili-N-Beans Vegetarian Side Thermo-Snack
Sauté vegetables with ground sirloin. Pour off any fat. Mix in salt, chili powder and garlic powder. Mix Thermo-Snacks as directed. Add to meat and vegetable mixture and simmer until thickened. Serve and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings.