Today is Mother’s Day–the designated day to celebrate mom and all she does for you. Nothing that says Thank You more than a wonderful on-plan meal. Whether you’re looking for a simple menu to subtly pass off to your little ones or a husband, daughter or son hoping to cook mom a great meal, these awesome breakfast and brunch menu recipes are tasty and easy to prepare. Happy Mother’s Day, let’s get cooking!
- 1 small orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup diet ginger ale
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of cloves
- Place an orange slices in a dessert dish.
- Combine diet soda and spices.
- Pour over orange slices and chill.
- 1 package Old-Fashioned Stack Pancake Thermo-Snack®
- 2 ounces water
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar
- 2 packets stevia
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake ingredients and pour into small over-safe dish sprayed with oil mister.
- Mix topping together and sprinkle on cake mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- 2 eggs, separated and room temperature
- 2 ounces 1% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- dash Morton Lite Salt
- dash of black pepper
- dash on onion powder
- ½ green onion, minced
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 slice melba toast, crumbled
- Place egg whites and yolks in separate bowls.
- Beat whites until stiff; beat yolks until frothy.
- In a separate bowl, blend cottage cheese with skim milk.
- Beat yolk with salt, pepper, onion powder and 1 teaspoon green onion.
- Mix egg yolk mixture with cottage cheese and beat well.
- Cook asparagus and add to yolk mixture.
- Add this mixture completely to egg whites.
- Spray oil mister in a small casserole dish.
- Place bread crumbs into dish.
- Pour egg and cottage cheese mixture over breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30-40 minutes until top is golden brown.