As a SlimGenics client, you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And with so many amazing breakfast recipes, why limit your menu to the same thing day after day? Kick your weekday meal planning up a notch with these healthy breakfast recipes. There is something comforting about a warm, hearty breakfast, especially during the start of your SlimGenics Program. Try your hand at one of these delicious wake-up recipes and start your day off right!
Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
2 eggs, beaten
2 ounces 1% or 2% milk
1 ounce water
1 packet sweetener
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 package Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Thermo-Snacks
- Blend together all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into pan sprayed with an oil mister.
- Flip pancakes when golden.
Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
1½ cups frozen spinach, drained and chopped
6 small green onions, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
3 eggs, beaten
2 ounces 1% or 2% cottage cheese
2 packages Creamy Chicken Soup Thermo-Snack
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Steam spinach, green onions and mushrooms.
- Mix with eggs and cottage cheese.
- Add Creamy Chicken Soup Thermo-Snacks.
- Mix well and pour into small baking dish sprayed with oil mister.
- Bake until set for about 40 minutes.
Peach Egg Crepes
2 eggs, beaten
1 package Old Fashioned Stack Pancake Thermo-Snacks
2 ounces 1% or 2% milk or unsweetened dairy substitute
1 small peach, diced
1 packet of sweetener
Dash of cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
- Over medium heat, cook peach, sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg until peaches are tender and syrupy.
- Mix eggs, Thermo-Snacks and milk until thin.
- Pour mixture onto a pan or griddle and cook on both sides.
- Top with peach mixture and serve.
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon 1% or 2% milk
1 slice whole grain bread (15 grams carbs or less)
¼ packet of sweetener
dash of cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
12 small strawberries, sliced
- Combine egg, milk, spices and sweetener.
- Dip bread into mixture.
- Let stand until egg mixture is absorbed.
- Fry in pan sprayed with oil mister.
- Top with strawberries.