With summer just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to ramp up your weight loss efforts for a summer slimdown. There is still plenty of time to lose that unwanted weight, and with the updated SlimGenics STEP™ Program, you’ll learn how to make this your healthiest summer ever. You’ll also learn how your body reacts to certain foods, why certain foods can lead to weight gain, how to lose your excess weight, and what you’ll need in order to maintain your new healthy lifestyle.
How would you like to be lighter by the time it’s bathing suit weather?
If getting to a healthy goal weight is something you’re ready for, then read through these summer slimdown tips and give your nearest SlimGenics Center a call to get started today!
Here’s our simple plan for beach-readiness:
- Accountability – Whether it is from your Program Advisors or your pacing partner, accountability WORKS to keep you on track. Share your challenges and victories in the SlimGenics Online Community for extra support!
- Motivation – Check out the SlimGenics Pinterest page for some visual inspiration. Our “Summer’s Most Wanted” list has some thought-starters for you to start your own dream board. Take a look at your motivation board during moments of weakness or low motivation.
- Go green – When hunger strikes, remember raw, green veggies are your friend. The more you eat, the more slimming benefits you get.
- Say no to plateaus – You’re doing everything right, but you can’t get the scale to move in the right direction. Ask your Program Advisor for advice! They have all the tricks to assess the issue, get you back on track and closer to your goal.
- Write everything down – Journal, journal, journal! It is so important to write everything you eat and drink down. Why? Research shows that people who do journal tend to be more successful in their weight loss efforts than those who don’t.
- Start a 30-day challenge – Set a goal to stay on plan (absolutely no cheats) for 30 days. Get a wall calendar and every day that you stay on plan, cross it off and know that you are one day closer to an even better body! Join our partner, LiveWell Colorado.
- Get 30 minutes of movement in, 5 times per week – According to the Physical Activity Guidelines, we should strive for 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per week, which is just 30 minutes 5 times per week! Combining this with muscle-strengthening activity 2 days per week, and you’re well on your way to a healthy and active lifestyle. So, make a promise to yourself to make this little change—it has big benefits! Try these SlimGenics Fast Fit Tips to get started.
Follow these easy steps to for the ultimate summer slimdown. You’ll be winning at losing in no time at all.