Nacho Cheese Pasta
This pasta makes a great side dish or you can mix in vegetables and your favorite create a delicious main course.
7 Servings / Calories 130 / 12g Protein
Group A and C
Aspartame and Gelatin Free
1. Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a microwavesafe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
2. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir.
3. Continue cooking on HIGH for 2–3 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
1. Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
2. Bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6–8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soy Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Cow and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Maltodextrin, Whey Solids, Calcium Chloride), Whey, Salt, Onions*, Natural Flavor, Buttermilk, Chili Pepper, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Red Bell Pepper*, Malt Extract, Unsalted Butter, Spices, Garlic Powder, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Onion Powder, Annatto Extract and Turmeric Extract (For Color), Brown Sugar, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Oleoresin Paprika, Torula Yeast.
Contains: Wheat, Soy and Milk.
The most accurate information is always on the label on the actual product. We periodically update our labels based on new nutritional analysis and at times formula revisions.